Universal Emergency Spill Kit
Spill kits are a complete solution for emergency spills. These kits can be used for a wide variety of spill applications, from a small leak or drip from a transport trailer, to a large spill at a shipping and receiving facility, to a large-scale oil spill on water.
- (1Pair) Nitrile Heavy Duty Gloves
- (1) Nylon Carry Bag
- (2) Sock - (3" x 4') used to contain/absorb liquid spills from leaks or drips in and around machinery
- (10) Pads - (15" x 19") Universal, used for lining table tops, workbenches, cleaning off tools/hardware, placed under leaking machinery and equipment, used on open water during oil spills in river, streams, oceans and lakes
- (1) Disposal Bag - (35" x 50") for safe, quick, and easy material disposal
- (1) Hazard Warning Label
Be prepared and have a Spill Kit on board with you.
By doing so:
- Shows Emergency Response Readiness
- Shows Due Diligence to Ministry Officials
- Reduces Costs Associated with Spill Clean-Up
- Provides "Insurance" to Both Driver & Carrier
- Provides "Peace of Mind" to Both Driver & Carrier
Unit of Measure: