- No returns or exchanges on any products after 45 days.
- Special Order Products are not subject to return for any reason.
- Any approved return MUST be accompanied by our Return Goods Authorization as forwarded to the customer.
- The item(s) the customer wishes to return must not have been used and must be in new condition.
- Any potential return must be initiated within 30 days from date of purchase and proof of purchase is required from the customer.
- Should a return be authorized, the goods MUST be returned in its original packaging.
- Depending on circumstance which will be determined at the time of request, the customer may be liable for restocking charges.
The customer is responsible for return freight charges. We are happy to arrange the return shipment on your behalf using our carrier at reduced rates. Please note that the freight charge would be deducted from your refund in this case.
Should the return be the result of our error or a defective product Edmonton Fasteners will cover the cost of the return freight.
- The Vendor/manufacturer’s warranty applies in all events as the primary warranty policy.
- In the case of an approved return, it will be inspected by the vendor/manufacturer representative as part of the determination process.
- Once an item has been inspected and approved for return, a refund will be issued. Please note that this process may take between 2 to 10 business days depending on payment provider.