DWA171424B10 7-1/4″ 24T Circular Saw Blade
This blade is ideal for any wood-cutting application. The exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack tooth design, on Dewalts framing & ripping blades is engineered to deliver straight & accurate cuts over the life of the blade. With the body slots reducing vibration, working with the blades thin kerf design to deliver exceptional user feel. High density tungsten carbide teeth are tough wear-resistant & provide long life. The reinforced shoulder is designed for strength & durability by providing impact resistance, especially in nail-embedded wood. These blades have a ToughCoat anti-stick coating to reduce friction and gumming. Optimized for use on both corded and cordless circular saws.
- Exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack tooth design for accurate tracking over the life of the blade.
- Patented Body slots reduce vibration for exceptional feel.
- High-density tungsten carbide for toughness, wear-resistance & long life.
- ToughCoat anti-stick coating reduces friction and gumming
- Thin kerf design for smooth cuts.
- Reinforced shoulder for impact resistance in nail-embedded wood.
- Optimized for user on both corded and cordless circular saws.
Application : Framing
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diameter : 7 1/4"
Kerf : 0.065"
Tooth Count : 24
Unit of Measure: